Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What do you do?

There are days that I wonder why I brought my life to this blog. Of course, it is rendered YOU and I Time Magazine's person of the year. Do I care? No. Have I even seen the fake mirror on the front? No. When you bring your life here and you write about it, you open your life and yourself up. Do I pass muster? I don't know. Will God think I passed muster? Or will someone say just not good enough?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger David Edward said...

your wonderful personality comes though in your writing, and your love for otyhers is evident. God loves you!

11:31 PM  
Blogger Jennifer from Ohio said...

I sometimes start to wonder those questions too. Do I do enough? Do I do the right things...the wonderful thing, however, is that once a person has accepted Christ, there is no way he can't pass muster. It is a gift from God and it isn't based on what we do or how we do it. I don't express myself very well at times, but I hope that this makes sense...

Romans 3:21-26

5:01 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Not passing muster is why I need Christ. I aint good enough. But He is. That is the whole point.

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you have a great blog. I will be checking in with you on a regular basis. Keep writing!

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker