Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Happy and Partying

Hi y'all! I feel so happy (finally)! This is my favorite time of year. I helped with a parade on Saturday and went to the ballet. So beautiful! On Monday night, I was dressed up for a Christmas Tree Festival and Tuesday night I was at a band concert. All put me in the holiday spirit even more. I have deliberately waited to do all my Christmas shopping so I can surprise everyone! Besides, call me sick but I like getting out and rubbing elbows with everyone. I can't tell what I'm buying EVERYONE but suffice it to say that you can find me mainly in the electronics, music and video departments this year! I had someone ask me what I want for my birthday. I have NO idea except that (shhhh.....) I would love a tiny diamond necklace that I've seen on other people. But I don't want to buy it for myself! I'll take any cookbook I don't have. More than anything, I want to see the people I love have a great Christmas. What do YOU want????? Tell me.....I won't tell. I promise!

6 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

For Carlo to come home safe and to find a way to be there when the plane lands. That is my wish.

I know I said this already but it is good to see you happy friend.

12:27 AM  
Blogger ardi k said...

--for world leaders to know that talking is better than killing

--for the earth to heal its wounds

--for each Soul to know Itself & Its Source

keep up the cheer
-a

7:00 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

I want world peace, of course.
But I also really want hardwood floors. :)

10:53 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

First, I'm just happy to see you using the second person plural pronoun correctly.

Now, to answer your question,three things: peace, quiet and a few kind words.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phoenix, I'll pray for Carlo and you. Ardi, I'm with you on that sentiment. Lauri, I agree with both (by the way) hang in for the hardwood floors. I have them and would never have carpet again. Bigwhitehat, amen brother.

8:02 AM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

All I really want for Christmas in a healthy family and a clean(er) house.

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker