Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Peek a Boo!


Peek a Boo! I had enough of those headaches. I called my travel agent and booked a trip to get away. London, Paris, Milan, Rome.......all through Europe. I had not done that, and I really needed it. Being poor before, I had only been to Mexico and Jamaica. All that history was amazing. Some places weren't so great to be American. Boy, when people tell you that we aren't popular, they are RIGHT! Having the appropriate money straightened those Europeans right up though. I didn't take any crap. But I didn't stir any up either. It was fun to get away and relax. And my headache is finally gone! How have YOU been?

11 Comments:

Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

Good to see you back online WFW! I'm glad you're taking advantage of the windfall for travelling! (I am soooooooo envious). Hope you keep blogging about your travels! If you stop by Greece, make sure to e-mail me so we can meet for coffee.
:-D
I've written you a formal thank-you note (on my recent post) for being my first-ever blogger to leave a comment on my blog a year ago.

We had blog birthdays recently... so Happy Bloggiveraries!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey WFW: glad you're back. Yep, yep, we aren't the most popular in the world - thanks to the Bush-leaguer and Ronald Dumsfield. I served in the military and never thought I would write such a thing about the prez but this man has caused the world so much misery (when he could have done so much good). Consequently, people in the world that use to love us - now don't. Anywho, I hope you had a great time. As for me, I had to build some new chicken houses - we are going to start raising cage-free stock for breeding purposes. A real challenge. Old Baldy

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with Branedy. Ireland is soooo beautiful. Once there, one can't possibly want to leave.

I'm glad you got to get away, dear and that it took care of your headaches.

I still have a crush on Old Baldy. ;)

7:46 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

welcome back!

11:42 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Finally you took a trip! Can't believe it took you this long - I would have been on a plane within weeks of my windfall. A plane to Anywhere But Here.

10:47 AM  
Blogger DBFrank said...

Pictures? Where are the pictures?

6:31 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Steel is right. Give us the pictures.

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it's been quite a long time since I've been to your blog. Glad you enjoyed your vacation. Traveling is great, when it's for fun!

2:30 PM  
Blogger phoenix said...

wow... what a stress reliever! :)

Glad you finally went and had some fun girl... you needed it!

10:20 AM  
Blogger phoenix said...

are you off on another whorl wind trip? Just checkin in :)

7:47 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

two week cruise? world tour, what is up now?

1:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker