Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, September 21, 2006

This week.....

Thank you for your emails wondering where I've been. Headache. Actually, make that headaches with a big capital S. I've had one since Sunday. Every single day. They've come and gone. I've awakened in the middle of the night with one. I have one now, and I feel sick to my stomach. I can't think, I can't tolerate noise, I can barely do anything. I feel like crap.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger David Edward said...

praying for you - for health, NOW.
and to be pain free in the future. thanks for letting us know

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a sinus infection. Fall allergens are rampant and can cause such things. Also, if there's been high barometric pressure in your area (there sure has been in mine) it can really aggravate any congestion that might be going on way up in your sinuses? If it's in your ears this would also account for the nausea.

Of course, we all know where I went to medical school (Dr. Mom Academy) so you should see your doc, just in case it's something serious!

I'm sorry WFW. I hope you're feeling better soon.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope the headaches are only from nerves and tension. I pray it's nothing serious.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

i have the infamous autumn allergies and i hate it... ragweed... kills me... it was mild this year though... well not really... normally i take allegra-d everyday throughout the year and during allergy season, i have to increase it to twice a day... which i did have to do this year... milder than normal though because it didn't seem to last as long as some years. hate allergies... they can really confuse you with colds though if you're not sure the differences.
get better soon!

11:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

clap if you believe in tinkerbelle! Thats right clap,Oh she's feeling better, Hoooray!
(a nut)

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker