Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Surprise and An End?



Well. I have to say that I am surprised. I am very surprised that someone has been arrested as a suspect for the murder of JonBenet Ramsey. I wish I could say that I never thought one or both of her parents were involved. But I can't. I never understood their behavior - hiring PR people, being evasive or at least that's how they were portrayed to the public. It seemed too unbelievable to think that an intruder broke into the house early on Christmas day and beat and raped an eight year old girl with no one hearing anything. And why a ransom note when she was dead downstairs? And the writing matching Patsy's? Once I actually saw John and Patsy Ramsey at an airport standing to collect their luggage. I have friends in Atlanta that said they were ruined financially. And how ironic that Patsy died not long ago before this arrest was made. I have a feeling this suspect really did do it since the news channels are reporting that he has reportedly confessed to details of the crime that were unknown. If he truly turns out to be the killer, how awful must the last ten years have been for the entire Ramsey family? They had to be ruined with their precious baby's death anyway, but to have been suspects - all of them - including her brother.....and to NOT have been guilty? My prayer is that justice is truly served, and that there is peace to everyone EXCEPT the animal who tortured and murdered her. Sorry folks - I'm not inclined to wish peace for that individual. Thank God it's not my place to do so. It's His.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

At least they are say Patsy knew they had a suspect they felt was responsible prior to her death. I can not imagine how it must have been for her to have gone to her death being a suspect, it was enough to have lost a child but to be a suspect and not ever know the truth.

I am so with you about his peace....I an also thanful I will not be one who would be serving on that jury.

12:03 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Don't feel bad. There were a bunch of suspicious things that made the parents look bad. And the media wouldn't shut up about them. Even the most sceptical person had to wonder.

4:03 AM  
Blogger DBFrank said...

I have to agree; if I were God, the world would probably be populated with dogs instead of people... sorry to say.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

I was not aware that Patsy died.
I am very glad that there will be closure to this horrific crime.

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, pretty dang sad. Have a great day, WFW (and a quick hello to my secret crush, Old Baldy, if he stops by later after he's fed the chickens).

10:32 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

news these days is SO unreliable.
so so poor are our networks, and cable

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WFW: jus' thought I'd say hello. Thanks Sophmom -Sure glad somebody is crushin' me 'cause the missus is still mighty cool and unhappy with me about the little "accident." I agree with David - news reporting is lousy. I won several prizes at the state fair and the article that included them had several errors. At another fair I rode in the steer-riding contest (I was a teenager and we didn't ride bulls) and didn't place but the article about it said I placed second.
That poor little girl - never got a fair chance at a real life.
Got an old buddy from h.s. coming in today from out of town so got to do a few chores. Old Baldy

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker