Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, August 04, 2006

A New Day

Hey YOU there! It's a new day. I'm shrugging off all this crap. I started yesterday. To heck with toxic relationships and toxic stuff in general! I got my nails done in a new color yesterday. It's called "I'm Not Just A Waitress." It's a RED. I felt like being a vamp. I then had a hair appointment. Of course, with all this sweltering heat, I went to bed at 10pm. So much for being a vamp!

I did gorge on a PO BOY sandwich followed up by a REAL COKE and had a bakery doughnut with REAL FUDGE icing. My, it was delicious! My, it was filled with fat! My, it was WORTH it!

I sure enjoyed the small bowl of penance Special K last night too. (Giggles)

Speaking of penance, I went to the bank to deposit the check from my.......ahem......ex-accountant. That bugger! He messed with the windfall, and I didn't like that. He is trying to get in my good graces with his "refund," but once a snake, always a snake. Except of course, the Cambridge Snake!

My kitten is being neutered today. I dropped him off yesterday. He meowed at me the whole way; I meowed back. If anyone ever tapes me in my car, I'll be carted off to the funny farm for sure. What would happen to the windfall then? OK, enough silliness here. Treat yourself today. It sure feels good sometimes. You deserve it!

10 Comments:

Blogger David Edward said...

im taking most of the day off - since I worked a full week already ( see post )

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds absolutely delightful, perhaps most particularly the donut! Yummmm. Enjoy your weekend darlin'.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Woooooohooooooo!
Yummmmmmmm on the food.....
I am sure the nails look fantastic!

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) huge huggles
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

9:35 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Just had a chance to catch up on what has been going on n your life. You have been given some of the best advice on how to deal with your mom so I will not add more but do want you to know you will be very much in my thoughts and prayers.

I live this daily with my mother as she desires being first no matter what.

I'm so sorry you were not able to enjoy the special time with you dad. I know how special your dad is to you. I hope you will be able to have some special time with him again soon.

Glad to see you did do something very special for you today...Now keep that up and have a great weekend.

10:27 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

needed a rest
I got older this week
celebrated with cheescake. yum

12:42 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

The sun came up in the morning didn't it?

1:50 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

The sun came up in the morning didn't it?

1:50 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

sorry totally believe in talking to the cat...my post for yesterday with my roommate? yeah...right there.

6:13 PM  
Blogger DBFrank said...

Good for you! (Bad for kitty; ouch)

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say WFW: based on your experiences with that accountant and the kitty - I would say you got the wrong one neutered. The offer still stands on the chicken ----. I get a load every two weeks out of my four hen houses and would be happy to bring one down there and drop it right in the middle of his front yard. No cost either!

Glad you are indulging yourself. You deserve it based on your recent experiences. Got to go - been up since real early this a.m. and haven't et breakfast yet! Imagine that 1 p.m. and still no breakfast. How about three eggs on four pieces of french toast? See ya. Old Baldy

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker