Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Time for Spending



Right after I started this journal, I wrote about buying a new bed. Actually, not a NEW bed....I haven't had more than a boxsprings and mattress on wheels since I left home. Don't you think it's time? Well, I've been looking at beds. You might remember that I ordered the one above from my favorite TV show, Medium. All of a sudden, I noticed its resemblance to a garden bench. So, I cancelled it. Lately, I restarted my search when it dawned on me. I LIKE THIS BED. So what if it looks like a garden bench? I still like it. After all my cleaning yesterday, I decided I DESERVE a bed. And I'm buying all the stuff to go with it too. What have I been waiting for in not buying a bed? What are YOU waiting on?

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

What the heck were you thinking? LOL

My address is changed to the blog... but it auto forwards anyways. Just incase... http://his-phoenix.com

Glad your mood has improved!!

1:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why not purchase a small garden bench, similar design as the bed, and use it as a bedroom accessory. 'Fancy it up' with bright pillows, etc. And WW, know that you have been missed. I wish you the very best!!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phoenix! LOL....You're so right. Carol, what a fantastic idea! I have the room too!

2:54 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

I thought the bed was a done deal... that you'd already bought it. If you like it you SHOULD buy it. Please, please tell me you went ahead with hiring a cleaning service/person you mentioned several posts back. You should start doing things for yourself without any guilt and restraints. Life is too short. The windfall is good for helping others, but FIRST make your life easier and more comfortable!
Many hugz!
:-)

3:14 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Woooooohoooooooo on the new bed!!!
Enjoy!
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

4:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say go for it. Is it done yet?

10:10 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

I thought I wanted a sleep number bed.
I slept on one for two weeks on a business trip. It changed my mind.

12:03 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

I left a wish for you at my place.
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker