Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 05, 2006

List Making Saturday


I admit it. I'm a list maker. I had a boyfriend once who hated my list making. He said I seemed to enjoy checking things off too much. LOL. Occasionally we would have a joint list. I would put my initials by the things I did. That REALLY drove him crazy. Once I realized that, I put my initials by the stuff he did too. (Just to lighten him up a bit!) Anyhow, it's just MY list today. I have company coming in today, and I've got major stuff to do. Grocery, Italian market, Costco, drycleaners -- not to mention vacuuming. Dusting. Darn, I forgot the bank! Let me find my list.......Have a great Saturday!

5 Comments:

Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Just don't forget to put
read Zane's blog on you list from time to time.

1:53 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Enjoy your company...
I am a list person, I would be lost without my lists..
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from da Raggedy one

4:14 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

You too! I'm a list person, too but guess what? My daughter is twice as bad as me! She's only fifteen.

6:14 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

no list here
oh for this week
tonight: concert
friday: dinner with beautiful lady
in between any thing can happen

7:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to Costco Friday after work. It was sooo much better than it usually is on Saturday. I hope you had a good time with your errands. :)

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker