Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Silent Treatment

Silent Treatment

A man and his wife were having some problems at home and were giving each other the silent treatment.

Suddenly, the man realized that the next day, he would need his wife to wake him at 5:00 AM for an early morning business flight. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (and LOSE), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00 AM."

He left it where he knew she would find it.

The next morning, the man woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 AM and he had missed his flight.

Furious, he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't wakened him, when he noticed a piece of paper by the bed.

The paper said, "It is 5:00 AM. Wake up."

Men are not equipped for these kinds of contests.

God may have created man before woman, but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.

10 Comments:

Blogger DBFrank said...

We're not, no.

Really.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

You so funny!!!!

Smartass reply dept says:
Do you know why hetrosexual men are so smart when they are having sex?

Cause they are plugged into a know it all!!!!

Love Ya darlin'!!!! I have been enjoying the jokes!!!

6:57 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

i come here for serious social commentary - and I get this? hmmm

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love all you men! We couldn't do without you guys - you know that dontcha?

8:36 PM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

I've heard that one before - and it is till as funny now as it was then.

Sign me, A rough draft.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Exactly! ;)

10:42 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

I look at the substance of your argument. And I must admit that the only way men can deal with that substance is to use a shovel.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Hale. Soph, winking at ya honey. BWH, you made me giggle. Oh, and here's a shovel for you -- just call it my treat - just from WFW.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

hahaha!
My Mum sent that to me a few years ago. It was worth seeing again because it was a good one..^5
Hugs

10:13 AM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

*giggle, giggle*. Sorry boys... but it was a good one. Thanks WFW.

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker