Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Progress


Ok, now I'm talking to my friends. And they are astounded. Me, the ultimate cheery "woman who does and manages it all" is foilable. Yep, she's crumbling. Today I managed to write three checks that did not total $100 but needed to be mailed. I got it done. It was like an ant moving a mountain. Why couldn't I do it? No energy. I had time. I had the checks, stamps, money. Today I gripped my upper arm and grimaced -- it hurt! I looked and realized that it was bruised. Apparently now, I am gripping on a regular basis -- so much that I am bruising myself. The only thing I am maintaining right now is work and my mani/pedicure appointments. Why the latter - I don't know except I think she needs the money. I wish I could say that looking at my gorgeous nails makes me feel better. I need to exercise but I have no energy. I need to cook again but I have no energy. I need to see a movie but I have no energy. What's happening to me?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are obviously (at least to me) depressed. I would go see someone who specializes in depression as soon as possible so that you can begin to feel better as soon as possible. And you will feel better.

9:54 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

sending you prayers and love from the Lord above.
ONE day at a time
Think peace, and be patient with yourself, please

1:40 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

read my post about Gary, everyone pray please

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry everything is such a struggle. I hope you feel better soon, but in the meantime perhaps "anonymous" has offered some sound advice. Good luck!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker