Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Santa Baby.....I'm Looking


Dear Santa,

Thank you for any part you had in bringing me my windfall. I have sure enjoyed it and tried to be a good girl. I've shared with many others. I haven't been extravagant - I promise. There's one thing I'm missing if you can shove one in my stocking. Do you have an extra good man up there on the North Pole? I need one who isn't too attached to his family. I need one who doesn't like to argue. Can he be a good guy too? I don't care so much for looks although being clean and neat is a must. He shouldn't want me for my money either. He can't be an alcoholic or drug addict either. It would be really nice if he liked to go to church too. It would be great if he could just love me for myself. Thanks for listening Santa. I left you an American Express gift certificate by the cookies and milk.

Sincerely,

WFW

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May your search prove fruitful, for a companion for our journey is a blessing to the soul.

6:42 AM  
Blogger The Neurotic Worrywart said...

Is your birthday today? Sorry I've been away, I just got home from the airport (no connection in Taiwan). But if it is, Happy Birthday! And I hope your wishes come true=)

8:18 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Wish you lived close, I know a few good men. :)

10:38 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

Keeping my fingers crossed you find a good one...and then ask him if he has a brother...or a cousin...okay? :)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

You'd better get a very large stocking this year!
:-)

Since it's your birthday (I'm commenting on Dec.11)
AND Christmas is around the corner
AND you've been a good little girl with your windfall (i.e. special windfall moments that were documented on this blog)
I have a feeling that your wish is DEFINITELY going to come true!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WFW! Wishing you love, health and happiness!

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... I missed saying Happy Birthday! I hope it was perfect. I dunno about the man thing, WFW. Is Old Baldy available? He seems to care about you very dearly. My advice about your Christmas wish (since you didn't ask;) is not to look, and therefore to find. Peace, darlin'. :)

11:32 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

too attached - sorry

may your christmas be full of love and joy.

12:14 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Honey, You gotta get out of NYC! There are so many losers there that you have to go through 10 times the fellas as other places.

This is not to say that there is a shortage of good fellas there. I know some. But all of them are recently married. Sorry.

I don't know what you mean by too close to his family. If he aint some kind of Mama's boy, and he is still close, he might be a keeper. But closeness to his family requires that you like them too. Bad inlaws are and should be a deal breaker.

Happy hunting. I'm praying for you.

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker