Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Birthdays

You are tricky readers! Yes, Monday was my birthday. It was great, and thank you to those you remembered and wrote me. I got some roses, some pictures, assorted scented soaps, etc. I had three favorite presents. First, I got a pair of snowflake candlesticks from Walt. It seems he remembered that I had talked about my grandmother having some. What a kid! And Belle? She gave me a bracelet that looked just like a David Yurman! I had to go to the doctor yesterday and a lady there thought it was the real thing! It means more to me than if it was worth thousands! It's priceless because it came from her. Walt and Belle.....two wonderful kids! I'm lucky they're in my life. P.S. I'll tell you about my third gift tommorrow.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

NOte: Come back tomorrow to read about the third gift! Happy belated birthday to you! And an early Merry Christma!

7:01 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

hmm Third gift????

1:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker