Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Top 25 Things I Do Well



1. Laugh

2. Design Christmas/Holiday cards

3. Cook

4. Feel Your Pain

5. Read

6. Lounge

7. Cry

8. Meet new people

9. Talk

10. Network

11. Shop

12. Plan and throw parties

13. Think

14. Drive

15. Sing

16. Remember

17. Lead people

18. Sell

19. Watch TV

20. Enjoy people

21. Give gifts

22. Write

23. Hug

24. Kiss

25. Love

**Please note that these are not in any particular order. By the way, what do YOU do well?

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

whr is #25 so low a Priority

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen, these are in no particular order. I will add that to my post. Thanks!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big Lobo, Bless Your Heart! He obviously doesn't want to lose you. I wish you lived near me. I could use a good painter/car washer/handyman. I don't need a congressman writer since they can't read anyway. If you like to laugh, you're good at it. Trust me.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a very good pitcher in the local slo-pitch league 27 years ago.Now im a good truck frame inspector or was till the Dana Corp. shut us down and now im forced into a new phase of life
(retirement) at 56

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen, cool.....you slo pitch pitcher you! Retirement? Cool too. You know you're still young right? You can do other things OR just enjoy laying by the pool! Thanks for sharing!

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Off on a cruise with my lovely wife to the Mediterranean to see Venice and Rome and Greece sometime in May,and looking at a new Harley (maybe) and who knows what else, it's fun time all over again like a teenager!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i clickedon your pic ,you went to 1390 clicks but you went from 18% to 16 % thats strange

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stephen, I don't know what happens when that occurs! I've seen that before. I don't know if someone else is clicking someone else at the same time? Don't stop clicking though - please - on behalf of all the clothed people!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Heather B said...

Be a friend ... ones I have met and ones that exist in bloggie land!

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker