Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 22, 2007

Top 25 Heroes


1. Walt
2. Belle
3. My dad
4. Pete Maravich
5. Chris Evert
6. Jan Karon
7. Every and Any soldier
8. My doctors
9. Big Mama (my maternal grandmother)
10. Mama Brown (my paternal grandmother)
11. Herschel Walker
12. Barney, his bacon and his special sandwiches
13. My former therapist
14. Barney's godfather
15. Mr. Shapiro
16. Mother Theresa
17. Father Marren
18. Billy Graham
19. Heather Whitestone
20. Auntie Jane
21. Sell
22. Jackie Kennedy
23. Jerry Lewis
24. Gerald Ford
25. Jill Connor Browne

Who are YOUR heroes? All of these people touched my life in one way or another in a POSITIVE way.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I've added you to my list (Blogroll will follow down the road). Thanks for linking me :) 'Til next time, -Julia

5:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a list that surely no one else in the world would have compiled.

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Julia, good to add another friend from the blogosphere.

Snake, LOL........I think you're right.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great people, all.
My greatest? Jesus Christ, my wife, children, my parents... ah, so many. My life has been blessed and shaped by so many people - not the least of which is YOU, WFW! :)

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my. Jill Connor Browne as a hero? Evidently you were not a member of the SPQ Message Board of "Love". Maybe you missed their drunken parties and foul mouths.

Hero? Yikes! She'd be my last pick. *Shudder*

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker