Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Top 25 Favorite Things To Do

1. Read a good book
2. Watch a good movie
3. Have lunch with my girls' club
4. Have a massage at The Ritz
5. Watch people open my Christmas presents
6. Cook Christmas dinner
7. Eat Christmas dinner
8. Nap by a fire
9. Nap when it's raining
10. Go on a fun date
11. Attend a concert by an artist I love
12. Soak in a jacuzzi
13. Drink champagne with a special guy
14. Go to a Broadway show
15. Have someone else wash my hair and dry it
16. Kiss
17. Go shoe shopping
18. Be snowed inside, unable to drive anywhere, but have power and plenty of food
19. Laugh
20. Watch trash TV (to include certain reality shows, Lifetime movies, etc.)
21. Take a nap with my kitty on my chest
22. Sleep in fresh, clean sheets after a shower
23. Sit in Barnes and Noble with a stack of books, reading one and sipping Chai Tea
24. Holding hands with someone I love
25. Going to my old church and passing the "peace"

What are your favorite things to do? Are you taking time to do them? I'm not. But I'm going to!

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least somebody knows how to live.

12:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well at least somebody knows how to live.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

You are on the road to enjoying life. You have identified
the things you enjoy, those that bring you most pleasure.
Now the key is just do them...You indicate you will. I encourage
you, please do. Life changes for each of us and we never
know when we might not have the chance. Live life at its
fullest so you will not have regrets.

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can say with confidence that I like all of your top 25 things. Good list!

Except the champagne, I'd change that to red wine. And on cooking Christmas dinner, I'd say that I like my mama to do it.

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ww: The galaxy is a crystal ball, and we are its innerds.
The universe is a reflection
sky is glass
oceans are tears
lands are stones
life therin are scripts of history
and
you bathe in its beauty.
How envious I am of you.

12:10 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

I neglect my favorite things. Shame on me.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker