Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Love and Time

A girlfriend and I watched "The Lake House" yesterday (one of the benefits of my new Blockbuster membership). It began a bit slowly, but the overall feeling I was left with was rather bittersweet. Even despite the ending which I won't spoil if you haven't seen it. By the way, it was definitely worth watching.

It has caused me to ponder. Is love really like the movies? Do people flirt any more? Does romance exist still?

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do people flirt anymore? Are you kidding me?

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't know. I hope so. I mean - I do. So many people seem to just get down to business!

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone flirts,and a lot of the time we don't even know were doing it.Romance I think there's too much wham bam to distinguish one from the other.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Wow thats quite a picture

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Wow thats quite a picture

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No. Yes. Not sure.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

windfall woman: the silence between thinking and talking is when flirting becomes the brevity of freedom.

10:39 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Love is better than the movies. People still flirt. Romance is also a verb.

1:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked that movie. I SO WANT THAT HOUSE!!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker