Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 04, 2007

What a difference a day makes!


What a difference a day makes! My medicine kicked in last night. No headaches today. I am feeling not completely back to normal, but I am closer than I've been in 2007. Thanks for your prayers and well wishes. As we speak, I'm roasting a turkey breast in the oven (I love turkey) and preparing some mashed potatoes and biscuits with honey! MMMMMM.....What are YOU having for dinner???

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the headache is gone. We had leftover Crab Fajitas and Cole Slaw for dinner tonight. Although I made it, I don't like the above dishes, so they were for my husband and I scrambled to find something quick for myself...I am embarrassed to say that it turned out to be Shells and Cheese and chicken nuggets shaped like dinosaurs. Amazing what you can find in the freezer.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank heavens for meds that actually work. glad you're finally getting to enjoy '07

12:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your headaches sweetie, but glad that things are better. Hmmmm ... mashed potatoes.

We had veggie burritos last night. They rocked. Happy weekend!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!
That turkey sounds so good.
I am making meatloaf, mashedtaters,and green beans for dinner tonight. Since you mentioned bisquits with honey I may take the extra time to them too!
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

3:33 PM  
Blogger Lois Lane said...

I'm glad you are starting to feel better! I was wondering if you have CO2 detectors in your house, and if you have had an air quilty check lately? You should have both. I'm just sayin'. :D
I hope you continue to feel well. Have a great weekend!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, WFW. And thanks for adding my humble blog to your illustrious list.

11:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww Gee your cute love your hair
I get migraines once a week that last up to 20 hours their no fun.
A day is so much nicer after the
headache is gone.Glad yours has subsided

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker