Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Day after Christmas, Lounging, Mystery Neighbors and a Motorcycle


How was YOUR Christmas? Mine was FUN and very MERRY. A different assortment of folks, and YES, I had DRAMA. One of my guests brought his poodle! And my little sweet dog went wild. Man, you do not want to deal with dog drama/relationships while you are cooking a huge meal. I mean, I could barely get myself calm -- even with my sure fire calming tea. LOL. Barney was over and cracking jokes. He likes to complain (sometimes I think to get a reaction) but honestly, he is a stitch. I am lounging reading a not too trashy novel and watching a Law and Order Criminal Intent I taped three days ago. I have four DVRs in my house (I know, I know....not good) so that I can taped things anywhere I might be watching TV. That way, I'm never late for anything because I waited around to watch something! Speaking of mysteries (we weren't talking about them though, were we?), I just heard a motorcycle outside. Thinking I might see Cornbread, Steel Cowboy or Grey Biker out there, I catapulted myself up and over to the window. It was my "mystery neighbors" with a truck and a trailer with a guy riding on the motorcycle driving down their driveway. No, I didn't get to see what kind it was. I've never met them. They come and go at crazy hours. The house goes up and down for sale. They have lots of visitors too. They also have landscapers over alot. Does one of Tony Soprano's cousins live across the street from me? Not to be a bore, but I'm hanging in there at 25peeps if you don't mind still clicking me.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's delicious to lay about on the day after Christmas. I'm so glad I didn't have to be at work today. I hope you had a great one. I sure did.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So explain this to me, if the idea is "Santa Claus won't come unless you go to sleep," and you didn't go to sleep, but you still found presents under the tree, how did you explain all of that to yourself? I'd imagine that sooner or later you'd probably catch the real culprits who fed the floor under the tree. I don't get it!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site. Came to it from "The Big White Hat" and noticed you do look like BM. In fact her cousin was a Marine with me in Iraq. She sent us all signed copies of Maximum Mag for Christmas last year. The blog looks great! Semper.

5:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it'd been me, I'd have stopped - and stood under the mistletoe ;)

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had it been me, I'd have stopped and stood under the mistletoe

7:30 PM  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

If it was me you could tell its a harley. Mine is loud, very loud.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Belizegial said...

Interesting blog. I am fascinated by your story and your windfall.
It makes for interesting reading.
Happy holidays~

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker