Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, December 24, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!

I have put on my Christmas dress for y'all. Am I looking fine or what? Not only that......I have my famous white bean chili cooking and all the dinner's trimmings bought. Still wrapping presents! Dinner is going to be wild! My daddy's here. I have three visitors with nowhere else to go coming which my friend Barney simply can't understand! He's like YOU BARELY KNOW THESE PEOPLE. I'm like......this is the spirit of Christmas! Even though one of them is Jewish. He's still coming. Who wants to be alone this time of year? I have to go now. My ferocious cat is insisting I finish wrapping HIS gifts. I'm STILL on 25peeps.com! Thank you for your past votes, and if you feel in the spirit, keep voting! Love you guys! Merry Christmas EVE!!!!!!!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since it's already Christmas here, I shall be the first to say this to you this year (I guess).

Merry Christmas WFW! =)

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I just clicked on the Peeps thing again. I hope you have a terrific holiday. Love, Dan

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy holidays to you too, WFW. It's neat that you have a friend named Barney; you don't come across that too often these days. Or at least I don't.

10:40 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Merry Christmas

1:57 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

And now...Happy New Year!!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker