Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, January 12, 2007

Cleaning up and out


Yes, I've been kicking up my heels for sure. In my cleaned out closet. I finally tackled it, but it almost tackled ME. I wasn't sure I was going to emerge. Armloads of clothes went to Goodwill. Isn't it funny how your clothes remind you of certain times? Anything associated with a bad memory went OUT. I certainly must have gone through an animal stripes phase because I had shoes, dresses, etc. All that stuff is gone! Have some fun. Dance in your closet. I dare ya! You get extra points if you GROWL or ROAR. LOL.......

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow nice legs

11:49 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

WTG! I so need to do that.
You reminded of that Helen Reddy soung I am woman hear me roar! lol
I keep clicking your pic eveyday at peeps. I don't know if it counts more than once or not...
Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd have to rent a bulldozer to clean out my closet before there was any chance of me dancing in it.

What are your rates for closet cleaning?

4:38 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

I so need to do that . . . to my entire house.

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker