Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 15, 2007

Holiday

I'm interrupting my series of "25" to celebrate MLK's birthday. Good Morning America just showed his report card, and he received a "C" in Public Speaking!!!???!!! Interesting, isn't it?

I feel a little guilty; I'm not doing any public service work today. Did I miss a memo? The news just said that today is a National Day of Service. Ummm...did I know that?

The "clean up and out" continues in my house. When I sunk into my depression last year, I let things pile up. Now that I've emerged, I'm ready to get my environment "nice" again. I can't pay someone to do that; I have to do it myself. How are you celebrating MLK Day?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So far, by working ;)

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If he's a "C," most of us are well below "F."

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm celebrating by working.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I have a dream" - to clean up and out! One day. Happy MLK!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

The usual, cooking, cleaning, laundry, went to my sons basketball game, reading, blogging and having coffee now..
I wrote an MLK post yesterday.

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker