Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, January 13, 2007

It's Hot HOT HOT


So.....this year goes on record as the warmest ever. And it was warm today. I didn't even have coffee today. You can see that I'm certainly not wearing a sweater! What a wonderful weekend already! I joined Blockbuster's equivalent of Netflix. I got two movies tonight and queued up my next 25. We'll just see how this delivery thingie works. I am continuing with my clean up efforts. All clothes are aligned in the closet and the dressing room floor is completely CLEAR. A clean house, homemade brownies and three movies today! MMMMMMmmm. That's my idea of heaven on earth. I think I'm just a simple girl.

By the way, I'm hanging in there at 25peeps.com. I really appreciate your votes - which, if you had a mind to, you could click on EVERY hour. LOL. I posted almost all of the posts to whether I should be on that site or not. I've decided that I'm going to stand for wholesomeness on there with some others. Again, I'm a simple girl.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

25 movies--that's one heck of a queue.

12:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many votes am I going to have to cast before you drag your ass over to my blog and leave a comment or something?? :)

12:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cosider yourself clicked.

What movies did you get?

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit I'm a little frustrated that you get to put up a pic of Brittany Murphy's boobs and you get such a high popularity rating. Then there're those pics of other boobs and that ass in that ugly underwear that's been there for like weeks. That site is whack. I know they cropped your picture, but hey, I think it actually helped you out. I gotta put a picture of my ass up there, that's the only answer.

2:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since my lovely wife and I are doing nothing this weekend just relaxing I've doing that(clicking) on your pic every time i go on line.Lets see thats about 40 clicks so far.so what do you think of my blog? And go ahead and lie it's ok.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOOOOOH boy are you up against stiff competition now with the new girl on the block.She's not shy by any stretch of the imagination.

8:29 PM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

You are looking good!
Movies and brownies sound great.
^5 on the cleaning.

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have Blockbuster online too and LOVE it! Just wish we had more time to watch the movies they send...

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker