Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Top 25 Favorite Foods

1. My cornbread dressing
2. My own Poppyseed Chicken Casserole
3. Chicken wings by my local restaurant
4. Crème brulee’
5. Yeast rolls from my local bakery
6. Orange chicken from Panda Express
7. Hot dog from Chicago Mike’s
8. My dad’s Belgian Waffles
9. Barney’s bacon
10. Mongolian beef from Mandarin House
11. Ham and pineapple cream cheese sandwich from The Patio
12. Moist chocolate layer cake
13. A really good barbeque plate with sliced pork, brunswick stew and white bread topped off with peach cobbler
14. Homemade vegetable soup with cornbread muffins
15. Sweet iced tea
16. Homemade mashed potatoes
17. Glazed chocolate doughtnut from my local bakery
18. Guacamole dip with crisp corn chips
19. My own Chicken White Bean chili
20. My own Apple Cake with Rum Glaze
21. Houston’s Cobb Salad
22. Fried chicken
23. My own banana waffles
24. My own coleslaw
25. My mom’s pimento and cheese sandwiches on white bread

Hungry? If you want, keep a clothed person on 25peeps and vote for me. I'm headless but hanging on!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

20% of your favorites have chicken. I think you like chicken.

Now please make some room on that couch of yours and pass me one of those glazed chocolate doughtnuts.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan, I noticed that! I think I do like chicken. And to think I never knew. C'mon over and sit down. Mmmmm those doughnuts are so......delicious!

10:45 AM  
Blogger louisa said...

ok now I want the recipe for the poppyseed chicken !!! that sounds so odd but soooo good !!

I am a chicken addict myself so know the feeling. fairly sure most of mine would be chicken
hmm and honey glazed doughnuts hmmm

11:22 AM  
Blogger Raggedy said...

Now I am really hungry!
Great list.

Have a wonderful day!
*^_^
(=':'=) hugs
(")_ (")Š from
the Cool Raggedy one

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOW I am hungry. :)

6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker