Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

Where in the world is.............?

I've been travelling a bit. I've been having some tests done. Doctors and scenic views. Not exactly what I'd call compatible. It WAS relaxing to slip out of town to the mountains. I saw that Windfall show. It did not hold my interest, so I took a shower within five minutes of trying to watch it. Speaking of watching, I was at Blockbuster yesterday looking at movies. My favorite show, "Medium" is out on DVD. I thought about buying it, but I think I've seen every episode. I love watching movies, but I hate movie theaters now. They aren't very clean; people aren't very polite. Movie watching is a ritual with me. I am a blanket/afghan/coverup connoisseur. Depending on the temperature and my mood, I grab the right one. Have to have the RIGHT food too. If it is dinnertime, it's chicken wings, celery, bleu cheese and french fries! Popcorn (hot, fresh, NOT salty) right out of the microwave is excellent as our my own chocolate chip cookies! I can replay my favorite parts or things I miss. All from MY nice clean sofa. Take care.........I'm going to watch a MOVIE. AT HOME.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a movie watcher too. Or a moviegoer, as Walker Percy put it. But now I fall asleep every time I go to a theater. So I watch more at home these days. Now, when I fall asleep, I land on the living room floor, rather than on a box of popcorn or a wad of chewing gum.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a movie watcher too. Or a moviegoer, as Walker Percy put it. But now I fall asleep every time I go to a theater. So I watch more at home these days. Now, when I fall asleep, I land on the living room floor, rather than on a box of popcorn or a wad of chewing gum.

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love chicken wings and have been on a bit of a wing binge this last year or so. Don't seem to be any worse for it. Sorry to hear about the tests. Hope all is well. Enjoy your movies. :)

2:51 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

i have no time for movies or Tv it seems - but I am going to nmake time to fix and then sail an old boat!! yay

2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I luv watching movies with a big box of Milk Duds or Raisinettes alternating with mouthfuls of buttery popcorn (but no salt). Also, sometimes I like to eat the candy with the popcorn. Yum yum. I also lik a favored coke (only during movie watching) but for the life of me I can't think of the name of it - shows you how much I drink it. Saw the Praire Home Companion movie on Sat. Anywho, time to go to work. Have a great day WFW. Old Baldy.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

I don't have a large screen at home so some movies lose their "effect" viewed at home. But, I agree that at home you can eat and sit anyway you like AND you can pause the movie for refills or bathroom visits.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker