Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, May 18, 2006

He's Gone



My beloved Balto is gone - today, Thursday, May 18th. One loud clap of thunder around 4:30 pm followed by the strong gale wind as if sweeping his soul to heaven. A few raindrops fell like angel tears long enough to extricate him out from his special spot. I was so glad I thought to get a few locks of his beautiful Pekoe red coat as I said good bye to him. I kissed his side. Truly, there could have been no animal nor human that bore his burden so cheerfully and well. Good night Sweet Prince.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

I am so sorry sweety. I know what you are feeling and it will get easier, I promise. Dogs ARE the bearers of our pain... they take it with wagging tails and a lick or two when we are down. God gave us a special treat when he gave them to us. Hugssssss

10:34 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

I'm sorry to hear that Balto passed away. I hope he didn't suffer.
Dogs are indeed wonderful creatures; a new puppy might help you deal with your loss. Be well.

2:11 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Sorry for your loss. I'm a dog lover myself.

2:30 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Poor Balto, and poor WFW! Hang in there, I know it's got to be tough. But you will make it through this.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

I am so sorry for your loss of Balto. I know this is a difficult time for you, take it day by day. Hold tight to the special memories.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

Awwww, No
I know how difficult that is.
What lucky dog he was to have spenthis life and his last days loved.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While he may not have known it - you do and that is that he may be gone but he is not forgotten. I'm sure the family will remember him forever. That special sweet spot in our hearts reserved only for our pets. Very sorry about your loss. Old Baldy

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dear windfall..

my friend ,,my depeest
condolonsces....
for your friends loss.
may you remember him
with fond memories.

=== zardoz ===

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker