Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Emerging from the Cocoon

Hey y'all! I'm ok. A friend took this picture of me as I am emerging from a week of TRAINING. Oh God, training is so not fun. I was freed on Friday! We had a week of bad weather too. I've lost two of my phones (I prefer cordless) from lightning. My washing machine is broken (again), and I would LOVE ideas about what kind you would buy if you were getting a new one. Because I AM buying a new one. I want that dratted agitator gone, and I'm thinking of a front loader. I've been cleaning out my closet and Goodwilling it. I have things with TAGS on them -- brand new. Yes, I had SEVERAL windfall moments this week......and it was lots of fun and very rewarding. Very deserving recipients were awarded. I drove in bad weather alot which made me nervous. I'm not sleeping so well on account of all the training. I tend to dream about it. I hate that. I bought the First and Second Season of The Sopranos and I've finished the first season. I have to watch it with someone as I can't stomach violence and blood so I have to cover my eyes and have someone tell me when it's over. I had a friend over Friday night for a Sopranos party complete with all the wings you could eat, celery and bleu cheese, and the most delicious handmade fries! We drank gallons of coke and root beer. Poor guy had been sick all week so I just told him to come over and plop on my sofa. That was the most fun I had all week! Remember I told you I "invested" in gel nails? Well, they are beautiful.....but one broke on Wednesday and I had no time to get it fixed. Then another one broke right off in the middle of the night Saturday. Gosh did that hurt. No wonder the Russians used it for torture. Tylenol didn't even help. I have no washer, a half cleaned out closet, a pile of email work but I sure have some good looking nails. Hey and friends.......? I am really touched that you have written me and asked if I'm ok. Here's hugs to all of you. 'Cause I am......OK.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Ok" is a good place to be.

Just checking in to see how the gang is doing. Hope you are well...

Denise (formerly Southernborndiva)

4:56 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

why would any company spend time TRAINING some one as competent and accomplished as you? - are you training to be a pilot?

6:54 PM  
Blogger phoenix said...

Yay!! She posted!!

Glad to see you had a good week despite the small things that went wrong.

Hugsssssss

6:56 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

and what ever happened to the car crash fraud woman - was she arrested, deported, shot ?

12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as the washer goes, don't waste your time on the front load. There are a couple of top loads on the market today without agotators. Ours has the largest capacity, but is not being sold anymore. I think that Kenmore has one, not sure about Whirlpool or the others. GO TOP LOAD - NO AGITATOR! You won't be sorry.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as the washer goes, don't waste your time on the front load. There are a couple of top loads on the market today without agotators. Ours has the largest capacity, but is not being sold anymore. I think that Kenmore has one, not sure about Whirlpool or the others. GO TOP LOAD - NO AGITATOR! You won't be sorry.

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda been out of touch. Got bit by a spider and arm swollen and feverish for couple of days. Jus' shows ya I need to tend my own knitting in chicken farmin' and leave the bush trimming to a landscaper. Anywho, I lived and took the wife for outpatient surgery to get growth cut off her foot. She has been incapcitated since then but she'll live too. We had the old type top load Maytag for years and it was great. Don't know about Maytag anymo' though seems them are either being sold or have been sold. Glad your training is over--what you gonna do - forget most of what you learned or can you put it to good use?? Old Baldy

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker