Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Headed toward the Pink

I am headed torward being back "in the pink." It is very cool here but sunny and pretty. I have had a busy morning at work. I have a very busy afternoon. Thanks for all of your support during my Monday funk. Last night, I was getting dinner around 7:30 (which is late for me); and I thought Daylight Savings Time is OBSCENE. I was really sleepy and tired yesterday morning as I was this morning. I can't focus on the piles and piles of laundry that needs to be done nor the grocery shopping nor my own room that needs decluttering. One thing at a time.......one thing at a time............stay in the pink.......stay in the pink........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From funk to pink in 24-hours. WFW You need to start a psychotherapy class. Anywho, mighty happy you are in the pink and even though I don't get no bag of $$, here are two hugs (1 hug) and (2 hug). Old Baldy

1:03 PM  
Blogger Lauri said...

I say pay someone to do that stuff, so that you stay in the pink. :)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

It's good to hear you are doin' better. Like ya said do one thing at a time. But since I know it's you I am gonna hafta remind ya to take a break now and then too! Do something nice for yourself. It doesn't hafta be extravigant. Maby something as simple as going out for your fav-o-rite food. Treat yourself now and then! Splurge! Saks fifth avenue or wall-mart, Cheesecake or a salad. Whatever your thing might be!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker