Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Windfall Spending

Yes, yes, I'm overdue for a reporting of wild, reckless spending. LOL. I AM freaking out a bit. I have spent a whole bunch of money recently. Seems as though I've been handing that card over and signing a bunch. What have I bought recently -- brand new comforter and bed linens! I bought a TIVO but I'm taking it back. I just ordered the service from my cable vendor instead. I had another facial........yummmmm. I bought two gorgeous necklaces - one for a friend. I also bought two CDs - Cash - by Johnny Cash and (don't die please) but The Pussycat Dolls' CD. No, I am NOT a teenager - but yes, I like this CD. I wrote earlier about "Don't Cha." Well, they have a cool song called, "StickwitU." Now, the English minor in me shudders at the spelling and assassination of the grammar and the phrase itself - "Stick with You" BUT........the song will lower your blood pressure and the blend of those voices is really really soothing.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Monica said...

Wow, a shopping spree! I love those...daughter and I had one on Saturday. Now, I have to behave because I'm planning a birthday cruise in the next month!

Take care!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, WFW, it's not spelling and grammar assassination, it's [i]artistic license[/i]! New music is always a treat.

6:16 PM  
Blogger Sophmom said...

Oops! Forgot where I was for a minute there! :P

6:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all get vicarious thrills from these windfall moments. As for me, I bought a mango today.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

Good for you!
Having diverse musical preferences is quite revitalizing. (The facials help too). Enjoy.
:-)

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monica.....I want to hear what you bought. Sophmom, glad you appreciate new music! Snake, I bought four cases of mango tea today. FW, thanks for the support!

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker