Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Constant Gardener

I've been doing quite a bit of Spring cleaning. Exhausting. Awoke with leg and foot cramps from running up and down my stairs putting things in their proper spot. I had wanted to see some of the films who had won Oscars. In particular, since Rachel W. swept all the awards in her category, I really wanted to see The Constant Gardener. Let me tell you - I'm glad I "pay-per-viewed" it. It was excellent. I typically love Ralph Fiennes, but I didn't fall in love with him in this picture. The story and Rachel were mesmerizing. Their relationship was mesmerizing as well. I highly recommend it. I probably would watch it again. That's how good it was. She deserved the Oscar.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

I didn't see it while it was in theaters and I had added it on my TO-SEE list even before Rachel's nominations (and wins). As soon as it comes out on DVD here in Greece I will see it. Thanks for the review and suggestion.

2:38 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

We loved this one so much at the theater that we bought it as soon as it came out on DVD. (Rather, my husband bought it for me for Valentine's day!)

It really is a great movie.

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker