Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 05, 2006

No rest for the weary - Sunday

Can't you just see how tired I am? I mean I'm exhausted. All that great rest from Saturday gone to heck in a handbasket. Barely four hours of sleep. At 6am I took that stupid Nicholas Cage Weatherman movie back to Blockbuster. I didn't want that movie in my house. It's creepy. I had red beans and rice and chocolate ice cream for lunch. It perked me up for awhile but now I'm back in recline mode. I'm getting ready to be in nap mode. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Cornbread said...

Hang in there Girl!

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's what weekends are for, darlin'. Rest happy. :)

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be tired if you fell asleep during The Birds. It hardly seems possible. Next you'll tell me "Speed" was too slow.

9:46 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

You sure get tired alot lately. You ok?

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm hanging in here.....thanks Cornbread. You're right Sophmom - weekends are GREAT! Snake, I neglected to mention that I've seen The Birds numerous times. BWH, thanks for the concern. I'm just burning too many candles! FWriter, it was creepy in that the music was, Cage is a sort of drone...the music drones, his life is drone-ish. His wife and kids are weird. Not much warmth. None really.

8:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to bother you I'm reading your things,looking at all your pictures.
I think you stole my heart with this exquisite photo

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm ...... I would say I'm sorry.....but I'm not.

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in total awe of your beauty

1:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker