Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Energy


It is Sunday. I try to relax and meditate at some point on Sundays. After all, I am a believer; and He rested. After this past week, I thought this image was fitting. My friends are my energy. You are my "friends" too even though we meet in the blogosphere. Thank you for your friendship. P.S. The sun is out today! Yippee!

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Get out and enjoy the sun - and get some rest while doing so.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Enjoy this special day, take time for you. :)

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker