Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ballet and Sleep


I'm still sleepy. I was up at 5:2o am after flopping into bed early last night. This morning I am headed to work at a special performance of the ballet offered just to children. These performances are always fun because of all the kids!

I'll be back home (working) by 1:30. You can count on that. Work is crazy (good crazy) right now.

The image is one of a sleeping ballerina dreaming. It's a bit backwards. I should be the one sleeping dreaming of the ballet. Close enough. Close enough for government work as my dad used to say.

5 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I'm up at 5:30 every weekday. It is early, too early.

Enjoy your day of dance.

7:52 AM  
Blogger David said...

Oh man there is that phrase - close enough for government work. Having worked for the government I never understood that phrase - I demanded excellence and nothing less, but that goes with being in the military.

Hope you enjoyed the ballet.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In my business getting up with the chickens is the standard. but most of my roosters don't start crowing until 5:45 so I sleep until then. If you will be doing any driving watch out with that little amount of sleep. Old Baldy

10:36 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

wow, I love the ballet.

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

((((GB)))) bless your heart. David, I'm so sorry if I offended you about the government phase. My dad actually worked for the govt, and he heard it so much I think he used it sarcastically. Old Baldy, I've had a freaky day with traffic. I've only got one more trip to make outside. I'm napping before that trip. Monica, I love the ballet too.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker