Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, February 10, 2006

Pondering Valentine's Day.........

I am lucky to have a good many friends in my life. (And I count my blogosphere ones as well!) As we approach Valentine's Day, so many are frought with anxiety. It's amazing how many people "settle" in their relationships. This video is, of course, Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. Not only are they both physically "beautiful" people, but they are such an extraordinary couple. Did you know that she was engaged to someone else when they went on tour? She was his opening act. During the course of the tour, they fell in love. She broke her engagement. You know the rest. This is their latest video. Even though the song is said, you can see the love in their eyes. True love is an incredible windfall.......

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm on it! Thanks for the heads up!

8:36 AM  
Blogger David said...

Darn video is not working - would like to see this one.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Good Morning Windfall! Hope you are doin' well. I find for me that true love is hard to find ina relationship. When I can find it, I consider it precious and value it greatly. Ain't got no valentine, Had forgot the holiday was comming up till ya mentioned it here on yer blog. It's all good. Hope my friends and family will have a great holiday when it gets here!

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is all that matters, in whatever form it takes.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Good video. I can relate to it. Yep love is one of those things you can't buy, time never wastes it and the memories will always remain.

9:46 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

True love.
Sometimes you get it, and it fades.
Often we come close and mistake that for "all there is"
More ofetn I think that one presons desire is strongest and carries the couple forward. if that imbalance becomes evedent, then there is rough road ahead.
and then there is Divine love.
I am rocked by its possibilities! and heels over head!

10:10 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

cold fingers in the loft today- sorry for the typos.
looking for a typing course right now.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got so into the music I plumb forgot what I was to enter here. Let's just ad lib a tad and say - love to you and yours and many many thanks for making my day start off on a typical WMW way! Honey, you are the greatest! Old Baldy

10:37 AM  
Blogger Darlene Schacht said...

I just loved her when I saw her on Oprah. She is such a real person. One of the best.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And it doesn't hurt if you're beautiful & rich to boot.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Monica said...

I was seeing someone when I met the guy I'm seeing now, but I knew I wasn't in love or anything.

As for Valentine's Day, honestly? I'd just like to see it hurry and get over with...every surprise I've thought of for him seems to be wrong or someone comments they want to do that for him. Geez. :)

Have a great weekend.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

I agree with you WW, true love is an incredible windfall. Luck and fate play a big role in finding it, but a lot of comprimising and hard work on both sides are needed to maintain true love and keep it "forever".

3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker