Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Girl Scouts Tonight!!!!!

My Girl Scout troop almost disbanded. Suddenly, one popped up -- Miss Belle and said, "I want to go on. I don't want to stop." So, I thought it would be the two of us. Then another. Suddenly, I had seven! We are doing a very laid back version called Studio 2B. They wear and earn charms for a charm bracelet. I am hoping to keep these "Sweet Seven" all the way through high school. Girls need mentors. Girls need each other. It's alot of work for the leader though. Sometimes I have to really remind myself how important it is. I have lots of work ahead of me. I'm a bit stressed.

(**Note...this post didn't make it on time either.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker