Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Please read my first "guest entry"

When I awakened this morning, I had no idea what I would write about today. And then, almost as though God was speaking to me, I had an email from a supportive friend, Ardist. I am using his entry today, and I would ask you to please read it and follow the links. His friend Deborah is dying. Very soon. Two days or two weeks. Here is Ardist's entry:

"I've been having too much fun on my poetry blog River-Tree Whispers. But there is a lot more to say, and verse is not the only way. Here is a special soul I'd like to introduce you to.Deborah is a friend who may be writing the last pages in her journal of her journey with cancer. It is a joy to know we can live to the end with no regrets and even look forward to the new adventure. Read Deborah's words of peace and maybe look at life a little differently. I hope to bid farewell in as fine a form. Deborah, How can I say I'll miss you when you've given me so much I'll always have. Your cheer and blessings will forever touch the lives of those you know. See you later, my friend." -Ardist

I went to Deborah's blog to read it, then followed her to her guestbook at CaringBridge. Please take the time to wish a courageous soul on her way to His arms. Today, I'll be holding my own life a little more precious because of people like Ardist and her friend Deborah. Peace be with you all. May God shine His face upon you all and grant you peace.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Just plain wow. Very powerful.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Just checkin' in. (Hugs windfall!)

1:56 PM  
Blogger ardi k said...

Thank you so much, WFW. There are lots of angels in this virtual community.

-a at Share Tree & River-Tree Whispers

3:53 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Thank you WFW for sharing this, I have been to visit and met a beautiful soul. Thank you for making the introduction.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Thanks for that link. It's so inspiring to see her sense of humor in her posts despite what she faces. Amazing.

5:06 PM  
Blogger purple_kangaroo said...

Thanks for sharing that site. It is very powerful.

I've just gotten all caught up on your blog and was glad to get to read all the posts I've missed.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker