Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, February 03, 2006

Friday's Windfall Moment - Dora


A friend of our family has a four year old daughter. She has contracted leukemia. Luckily, she has the least aggressive form of it. Still, she is having all sorts of painful procedures, taking yucky medicine including steriods which have caused unfortunate weight gain. Her beautiful hair is all coming out. I heard she wanted to go to "Dora the Explorer" when she comes to our city. It's expensive. I've "found" three tickets for her mom and dad to take her. They don't know yet. They are front row seats! I can't wait for FedEx to deliver them.

(**Note: this post disappeared inexplicably several times!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Hale McKay said...

I was trying to post a comment to this post when it vanished. It was Twilight Zone stuff.
...Anyway - that was a very sweet gesture on your part. I hope everyone enjoys the show.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these "Windfall Moments." I wish I had some of my own to share but I'm too cheap.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker