Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Frustration!!!!!!!!!!!



If I wasn't a lady, I would doing some really bad cussing about now. My email system corrupted at work yesterday. I happen to save lots of emails for all different purposes including covering my you-know-what. I spent yesterday and today fixing this &*^*&^#& problem. I accomplished four home goals today. You would think this might satisfy some people in my life. Everybody seems to want more and more. Bush may have an approval rating in the 30s right now. I'm giving lots of things in my life that same darned rating. I am FRUSTRATED.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Kitty said...

Love the song ...

TOTALLY understand the frustation issues ...

Can relate to e-mail problems ...

Not that it's any help, but ... I can certainly sympathize -and- empathize ...

Hang in there, Sweetie!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I save bajillions of emails at work too. I use up too much server space, but it's come in really useful when I've been able to produce documentation no one else could. I totally sympathize with the problems. I'd be freaking out worried about losing everything.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker