Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Tired and Post Valentine's Day



Man, I am so tired. What a long day! My Valentine's Day was interesting and capped off with my receiving a mystery dozen red roses signed Guess Who? Guess Who? They came via ProFlowers and Fedex! One of my girlfriends found out she is not only pregnant but she is expecting TWIN GIRLS! Very very excited. Her husband almost fainted she said. I'm headed for sleepy land.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cornbread said...

Rest well, Windfall! Hugs!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

A dozen red roses by an anonymous admirer? How romantic!
Sweet dreams.

5:16 AM  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

That was nice of someone.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

How cool. I received a box of chocolates from an admirer (a day late because he didn't see me on VD) but nothing topped just getting to talk to the guy I'm crazy about on the phone and his guest post in my blog.

So...did you find out who the admirer was?

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker