Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Something for you...


Because I can't really give you anything except my words and feelings, I saw this picture this morning and wanted to offer this virtual flower to you. No, it's not Valentine's Day yet. It may not be your birthday or anniversary, but I want you to have it. Thank you for being my friend.

10 Comments:

Blogger Grey Biker said...

I hope you enjoy yours

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very sweet, WW. Thanks! :D

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zardoz says:

nice scarlet color,

predominantly of a southern

variation, probably

old roses can hit it on the mark.

=== zardoz ===

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old Baldy says ditto to you girl! I'm sure you are just as pretty as that rose. Pretty is as pretty does and you do some mighty pretty things based on your blog entries.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

back at ya WW!

1:46 PM  
Blogger Yankee, Transferred said...

Why, thank you, WW!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks WFW -- and a happy V day to you too.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

WW: Thank you for being my friend.
FW: Thank YOU for being mine!

5:40 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

thank you, I rarely receive floral gifts from ladies, but I appreciate it. wishing you love, and deep abiding peace.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

That is swet Windfall! Thanks!

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker