Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 03, 2006

Hi!


Hi y'all.....I can't believe it's been Tuesday since I posted. It's been hectic. Know how I was planning to go on a trip? I planned one. I couldn't take it -- too busy at work. I know, I know, I don't need the money but I can't do it to my customer. I've been spending the week arranging for a couple to get to go in my place. I got it worked out! I gave them the money I allotted for my trip. They're in Spain right now. I'm chained to my laptop. I am getting ready to take my friend Barney out for his birthday. He's going to be really surprised! Have a super weekend.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Passing it on is way better than the gift itself ;-)

10:57 PM  
Blogger DBFrank said...

The gift of time is more precious than jewels...

C and I? June 24th.

Blessings to you!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

Lucky couple. Lucky Barney.
You have a great weekend too!

2:04 AM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

Good for you. Nice gesture.

10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it
hummer Eden toy company Jeep vacuum system Dr. dre - ring ding dong Rca dvd parental control password toshiba car lcd tvs opt in email lists sports betting Legal search engine marketing Spyware remove mississauga

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker