Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Busy Busy and Sleepy..........

I can't begin to tell you how frenetic my day was today. Tommorrow is going to be just as busy. I did fit in a facial for relaxation. It really really helped! I am headed to the land of Nod.........sweet dreams to all of you........

12 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Not ever having had a facial I cannot see how that makes one feel better. Will have to trust you on this one.

5:40 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

I've never had a facial either! But I am thinking of treating myself to a mani/pedi this weekend in honor of making it through 30 years. :)

Busy makes the day go faster.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I'm busy, I never have time for a facial.

10:50 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

peace

11:45 AM  
Blogger Vickie said...

It is good that you are remembering to take time for some relaxation when especially busy.

Continue to do so.:)

11:52 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

God bless you and whatever you are doing. I hope it is worth the trouble. These things usually are.

4:22 PM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

It's nice to treat yourself. Sweet dreams to you also.

12:04 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

im getting weird again, someone come stop me!!!!

11:06 AM  
Blogger DBFrank said...

sweet dreams

8:13 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

facial, yes
shirley would approve

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

zardoz says :

facial huh ??

how about somethin for

ACHIN FEEET....

== Z ==

5:03 AM  
Blogger Easy for you to Say said...

I understand how it would make you feel beter.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker