Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Saturday's Post



I am posting Saturday's post; however, it's 12:01 it's now so technically Sunday. Sigh.......today began well. I stayed in my pajamas all day and watched my new DVD, Walk the Line (a must see), The Birds (I fell asleep during this one), Titanic.......then I slipped out to dinner. A new place.....waited too long for so so service and so so food. I came home ready to watch Nicholas Cage in The Weatherman when my cell went off. Massive disconnect of customer's service. Sigh....on the phone for two hours getting it fixed, emails.....all that good relaxation gone to waste. Do NOT rent The Weatherman. It is a weird movie. Full of lots of symbolism that I was either too dense or too aggravated to watch. I am very aggravated right now frankly. I need to go to sleep and I can't because I'm agitated over work. I am now aggravated because I didn't do squat today. I have nothing to show for my Saturday except I WAS relaxed. Now I'm not. I want to go hide under my bed. Except that my cleaning people don't vacuum under the bed. So I'd be covered with dust bunnies. Yeah, I would do it myself but I'm too aggravated and too tired.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, WW! You got a pretty good post out of it all! :) Happy Sunday!

9:25 AM  
Blogger David said...

Sometimes those kinds of Saturdays are good for one's body as long as it is not all time - hope you enjoyed the rest and welcome back.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker