Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Giggly

Uh huh. I was giggly yesterday. I got my nails done so I felt ever so much better. I was feeling SO GOOD that I took off for a little jog forgetting about my foot! That was NOT SMART. My foot started swelling and aching. I'm an idiot. Thank heavens it feels better today. OK.......so Old Baldy asked me who I am for in the NCAA Tournament. Um.....Chris, Kelly or Katherine. No wait, (giggling), that's American Idol. I'm for Georgetown or Bradley. I'm a sucker for underdogs. Georgetown mainly because I SHOULD have gone there for college. I let family keep me from doing it. There's a lesson for you -- you can be TOO obedient. You can be TOO GOOD a kid. Go Georgetown!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We can all use some giggling - better yet some outright laughter - in times like these. Humor does help - frowning, mad, grouchy - all of that just makes us feel worse and according to what I read also can make us sick. So keep up the giggling WFW - be happy, be upbeat and may Georgetown win! (A smiling) Old Baldy

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker