Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Girls' Night Out


Spring forward! I hate losing an hour of sleep. Hate it especially when I've been out past midnight (or past 1 a.m. new time). Four of us went out for dinner and a show last night. We had a fabulous time except that one of my friends kept bringing up a "bad" topic. I kept trying to divert the conversation but she kept bringing it up. It was the only thing that marred the evening. My goals for Sunday? Watch movies, do laundry and cook a fantastic dinner!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry your evening was marred, but not quite sure I understand the concept of a "bad topic". I'm inclined to be inappropriately direct and want to talk through whatever needs talkin' through.

Here's hoping you have a great Sunday and that you get it all done!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Soph, we talked it through but I felt uncomfortable because it involved talking about someone else's behavior.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do people do that--keep bring up "bad" topics, when they should be bringing up "good" topics or, better yet, no topics at all?

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, I don't know why that came out in triplicate.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snake, hey, no problem. I fixed it. Coming out in triplicate is better than not coming out at all!

3:13 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

re your reply above:
thats called gossip then- something i am trying to alert my daughter to avoid.

have a nice sunday rest

7:45 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

for me doing laundry means turning my sweatshirt inside out.... haha

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh... that I understand. Sorry, darlin'.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker