Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday


For some of us (including me), it is Good Friday. To me, this is the solemnest day in Christianity. I love this painting above. I feel calm today. I feel His spirit and power within me today. Today, He's with me. And that is more than good enough for me. Peace be with you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace be with you too WFW. Old Baldy

11:44 AM  
Blogger Monica said...

and a Happy Easter, too. Peace be with you, friend.

5:34 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

its a terible day- but one that had wonderful results. A windfall of grace and mercy for all who will accept it.
Thank you for reminding us
I love the painting, too

6:38 PM  
Blogger DBFrank said...

It is, indeed a beautiful picture; as the Lord's love for us is pure and beautiful.

Happy Easter young lady.

9:08 PM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

The veil was torn. The dead came back. The reign of sin and death was over. Praise the Lord. Salvation has been brought down.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker