Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, April 07, 2006

My New Venture



I am considering a new venture. Belly dancing. Shakira performed on American Idol the other night. I love her voice, and I LOVED her dancing. My high school Anthropology teacher took lessons. We all were amazed at her. It is supposed to be fantastic exercise. I want one of these costumes. I want to make those coins shake.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

-I guess nothing more happened with the car don't leave us hanging--I'm like your pals--sounds like a scam--so what's the result?

8:58 AM  
Blogger bigwhitehat said...

Belly dancing? One more thing that makes you HOT.

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anon, I have an entry on the car. Thanks for asking. BWH, why THANK YOU!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Windfall, all I can say about you belly dancing is I wanna see! I wanna see! Wish you could let me know a time and a place, but due to our own anonimity here in the blog world you and I know that is impossible. It shure does add to your aura and mystique! It makes my mental picture of you sizzle! WOW Baby!

3:28 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

don't start trouble here wfw!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Flubberwinkle said...

It is good exercise, but be careful when there are swords on stomach abs involved. Belly dancing is very common in Greece, although only the "performers" wear the harem outfit in shows. Good luck with your new activity (you've got them drooling already).
;-D

2:38 AM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

I'm sure that with belly dancing, like most things you attempt, you will indeed be good at it.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Buffy said...

Every time I see Shakira I want to get out the Eastern attire and go all Syrian belly shaker.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker