Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, April 24, 2006

Ugh.......The Doctor is IN!


My mother calls me yesterday. It is an emergency she says. She has been to the ER early Saturday morning for four hours. Her back is killing her. The dr thinks she has a pinched nerve. She goes for the followup today, and guess who takes her? I filled out all of her forms -- all 15.....in triplicate. They take xrays. She has arthritis in her back. I make a mental note to write a check to the Arthritis Foundation. He says arthritis wouldn't hurt this bad. She has to have an MRI. She asks if she has to drink alot of stuff. They say no. They told her what I knew. She has to stay in that tube for about 50 minutes. They gave her valium to take when she gets in there. I have really bad claustrophobia. I could never do it. It's weird. I had a dream this week. A dream that I was having to go through an enclosed tube. Spooky huh? I hate that feeling of being closed in. I don't care how bad my pain is.....no closed MRI for me. Please God.....don't test me on this. Please.

4 Comments:

Blogger David Edward said...

your'e a good daughter to help your mom like that!

12:15 AM  
Blogger Cornbread said...

Thank you for taking care of your Mom. From your past posts, I know your relationship with her has not always been easy. You have strong character to lay things aside and do what is best for the greater good. Know it will not go unrewarded. Good karma has to start somewhere. Your a good girl Winfall.The world needs more people like you around. I'm not just stroking you (saying that) either. I really mean it.

Big ol' Cornbread hug your way!

1:09 AM  
Blogger Lauri said...

Hope your mom feels better soon. Back pain is the worst!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny thing about God is that He likes to be the one who gets to decide, and He doesn't look at things quite the same way we do. JMHO. I hope your Mom is okay and am now going to read the next post.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker