Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, May 28, 2006

A Great Sunday


Hey y'all! Today is the first day in a long time that I awoke refreshed. I felt actually rested! I have already gotten so much accomplished! I'm about to get into the shower, throw on my jeans, head to the mall for a wee bit of shopping. I've got five postcards to mail to soldiers, and I've already ordered four boxes of cookies to go to soldiers and one special care package from Crabtree and Evelyn for a lady soldier. I have a birthday gift to buy and a trip (wink) to Victoria's Secret for a friend. But who knows? Maybe I'll treat myself too! I'm going to bake a chocolate marble pound cake today too! I haven't decided what's for dinner, but I am making something new and good! Thank you all for your support. It's meant the world to me.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old Baldy just loves chocolate marble cake - almost as much as I do red jello. Have a great pre-Memorial Day, day. Wonderful thing you are doing for those soldiers! Old Baldy

1:56 PM  
Blogger David Edward said...

i think I will go and make my key lime bars ( from a box)

6:29 PM  
Blogger Kitty said...

W/W - glad to hear things are looking up. I've been worried about you, but haven't been around very much lately myself. I'm sorry that I haven't been in touch, but know that you've been in my thoughts and prayers. I hope that things continue to improve. Keep good thoughts!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

Hope you enjoyed the sunday. It was a hot one here. The cake sounds so good.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a good thing I never get enough sleep and never wake up feeling refreshed. All that shopping and baking would make me feel exhausted.

10:16 PM  
Blogger phoenix said...

Glad you are feeling better! You are such a kind and caring soul. I hope you had a great weekend!

Hugsssssssss

11:04 PM  
Blogger Buffy said...

I should have thought to do these things....

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker