Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Now My Yorkie!


Can you believe it? Now Maggie, my Yorkie, is sick! She is not dying, but she has a temperature and is going to have to take loads of medicine for 30, yes, 30 days. She is miserable. She is so miserable and lonely that she took her toys to Tigger the fierce two month old kitten and tried to play with him. At least he didn't spit and paw her. He wasn't interested. I think she misses her sweet big brother. She even grabbed her toys and growled with them trying to show Tigger how they played. She finally just gave up. I know how she feels. I am still dragging myself to finish things. Tired. Sad. Ready to go to bed at night. Every single thing is such an effort! I had to drag myself to the shower this afternoon. When I finally did, I did give myself a great toning spray on my face as well as a mint mask. I still feel like crap. Is this what depression feels like?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Hale McKay said...

Awww - I hope maggie is going to be okay. Hopefully she and that cute Tigger will get along. Moreso. I hope you are doing well.
...Hope you enjoy the Memorial Day weekend.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking that Maggie is depressed and grieving. I hope everyone is better soon. I've been dragging too. It could be the pollen or the weather? I barely got out of bed yesterday and I feel better today. Hooray for the long weekend.

11:28 PM  
Blogger kenju said...

Maggie is adorable too. She and Tigger will make good companions.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker