Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Heigh Ho.......Heigh Ho.....It's off to........


Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho........It's back to work we go! I have a customer lunch to look forward to that isn't going to start pleasantly. ARRGHH.......

I feel confident I'll get it fixed. It's going to have to be a nice lunch. Of course, I don't mind that since I get to eat with her. I still have this "drippiness." I thought I would get a ton done over the four day weekend, and I really didn't. Wait, I did rest. That was on the list.

Must keep repeating the mantra -- "it's a four day work week...." for some of us anyway......Due to the cold, I'm Sneezy the Dwarf. Which one are YOU????

Labels:

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zardoz says:

grumpy on nice days,
happy on bad days.

----------------zardoz

8:07 AM  
Blogger DBFrank said...

Oh, that's easy - ask my kids, I'm Grumpy. ;)

8:14 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hope the lunch works out for you and the customer becomes happy for miss grumpy. Or is the customer grumpy? I can't tell.

8:53 AM  
Blogger momzilla said...

Has to be Grumpy, that is why I have the blog name that I have...My teenagers dubbed me that...It has stuck, even my Son's boss calls me that...Have a good day.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Four-day weekend? We had only three. Some people have all the luck...

9:15 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

After today, I think Dopey might apply to me - I'll be crazy by the end of MY day, I fear . . .

Best of luck with your lunch meeting!

10:57 AM  
Blogger David Edward said...

I was dopey - in college,
was sleepy in church
once i was happy, but that cost me.
now i'll be "better than yesterday"

I know that is cheating
please see my purplishhaze blog
if you have time

11:23 AM  
Blogger phoenix said...

A cross between Doc and Sleepy today LOL! I have still not caught up from the nursing bit the other night :)

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been Sleepy since I've completed the cohabitation phase of the marriage since I didn't sleep well for the 23 years before that! Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Sleepy, I'm definitely sleepy

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Grumpy too- been in the chicken houses since early this a.m. catching broilers for caging and shipment. Also got a little Sneezy due to all the dust. But . . . I'll sure be Happy when the check comes (they said it is in the mail!) Old Baldy

6:20 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Since you and Sneezy apparently did a "line" during lunch without sharing it with the rest of us, I'm Grumpy.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

I'm Happy. Its only 3 more to go.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

I'll be Doc. Read a few of my posts and call me in the morning.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker