Windfall Woman

Life and times of an older Brittany Murphy look-a-like still working as a sales executive after experiencing a life changing windfall a year or so ago

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Heigh Ho.......Heigh Ho.....It's off to........


Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho........It's back to work we go! I have a customer lunch to look forward to that isn't going to start pleasantly. ARRGHH.......

I feel confident I'll get it fixed. It's going to have to be a nice lunch. Of course, I don't mind that since I get to eat with her. I still have this "drippiness." I thought I would get a ton done over the four day weekend, and I really didn't. Wait, I did rest. That was on the list.

Must keep repeating the mantra -- "it's a four day work week...." for some of us anyway......Due to the cold, I'm Sneezy the Dwarf. Which one are YOU????

Labels:

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

zardoz says:

grumpy on nice days,
happy on bad days.

----------------zardoz

8:07 AM  
Blogger steelcowboy said...

Oh, that's easy - ask my kids, I'm Grumpy. ;)

8:14 AM  
Blogger David said...

Hope the lunch works out for you and the customer becomes happy for miss grumpy. Or is the customer grumpy? I can't tell.

8:53 AM  
Blogger momzilla said...

Has to be Grumpy, that is why I have the blog name that I have...My teenagers dubbed me that...It has stuck, even my Son's boss calls me that...Have a good day.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Snake (a Cambridge kind of guy) said...

Four-day weekend? We had only three. Some people have all the luck...

9:15 AM  
Blogger Kitty said...

After today, I think Dopey might apply to me - I'll be crazy by the end of MY day, I fear . . .

Best of luck with your lunch meeting!

10:57 AM  
Blogger ddddddddddddddddddddd said...

I just have to be Happy. Even though the old nose feels like it wants to join the party your nose seems to be having. LOL

Keep smilin'

And good luck with your lunch meeting. Hugs, love and prayers.

11:06 AM  
Blogger David said...

I was dopey - in college,
was sleepy in church
once i was happy, but that cost me.
now i'll be "better than yesterday"

I know that is cheating
please see my purplishhaze blog
if you have time

11:23 AM  
Blogger phoenix said...

A cross between Doc and Sleepy today LOL! I have still not caught up from the nursing bit the other night :)

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Sophmom said...

I've been Sleepy since I've completed the cohabitation phase of the marriage since I didn't sleep well for the 23 years before that! Hope you're feeling better soon. :)

2:52 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Sleepy, I'm definitely sleepy

3:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Grumpy too- been in the chicken houses since early this a.m. catching broilers for caging and shipment. Also got a little Sneezy due to all the dust. But . . . I'll sure be Happy when the check comes (they said it is in the mail!) Old Baldy

6:20 PM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

Since you and Sneezy apparently did a "line" during lunch without sharing it with the rest of us, I'm Grumpy.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Grey Biker said...

I'm Happy. Its only 3 more to go.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Hale McKay said...

I'll be Doc. Read a few of my posts and call me in the morning.

1:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker